kntrl - air suspension.
The kntrl - air suspension is developed and assembled in Germany. Due to the reasoned construction and the use of the latest development and production tools a low price was realized. Features: Dampers from Europe from Bilstein and AL-KO High quality air springs, optimized to fit the dampers perfectly Machined parts are produced from high quality aluminium Technically sophisticated sealing Modern design
All kits are incl §19.3 certification
The kntrl – air suspension is developed from Streetec in cooperation with Bilstein ALKO with the target to get a low-cost suspension without any compromises in terms of quality and driving behavior.
It will be delivered with dampers and air springs for the front and rear axle incl. all Fitting materials.
To run the kit you need an additional air management kit.
- 2 x car specific shocks for front axle
- 2 x air springs for front axle
- 2 x car specific shocks for rear axle
- 2 x air springs for rear axle with car specific brackets
- 2 x black leader hose for front axle
- 4 x air fittings as chosen or related to the air management kit